Let's start with this - he is absolutely not your benign Uncle Fester.
- Ron Paul has financial ties to the white supremacist, Don Black, a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and currently a Neo-Nazi leader whose website is the largest hate site on the internet. The image is of Ron Paul with Don Black, and Don Black’s son, Derek Black.
- Ron Paul is absolutely a racist; there is no real room for doubt.
- Ron Paul told Chris Matthews that he would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He also stated that Jim Crow laws should not be illegal.
- Ron Paul is an anti-Semite, and has a terrible record on Israel.
- Ron Paul has been closely allied with the John Birch Society since the 1970’s. In fact, Ron Paul was the speaker at their 50th anniversary shindig.
- Ron Paul believes that we should abolish FEMA. Should a natural disaster occur, you can only hope that your neighbors will help you, and that they have the money to help you.
- Ron Paul opposed raising the U.S. debt ceiling, even if it meant that we would default on our obligations.
- Ron Paul encouraged Wikileaks/Julian Assange to go after the Federal Reserve.
- Ron Paul claims that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are unconstitutional and has even equated them with slavery. He has said that he would abolish these programs. (And yes, Ron Paul is himself on Medicare.)
- Ron Paul believes that both our monetary system and our system of taxation are unconstitutional, and would like to abolish our centralized banking system (Federal Reserve), paper money, the IRS, and the income tax.
- Ron Paul believes that abortion should be criminalized & “is the most important issue of our age”.
- Ron Paul believes that the following departments of the Federal government are unconstitutional and would like to abolish all of them: the Dept. of Education, the Dept. of Energy, the Dept. of Agriculture, the Dept. of Health and Human Services, the Dept. of Homeland Security, the Dept. of Commerce, and the Dept. of Labor.
- Ron Paul would like to eliminate all federal involvement on multiple issues such as marriage, abortion, prayer in school, civil rights, education, and others. In a Ron Paul world, the Federal government would defer to the individual states on most issues.........that is, providing that the Federal government first does things such as declare a fetus a “person”.
- Ron Paul is an isolationist. This is not the same thing as “anti-war” which seems to confuse some Liberals.
- Ron Paul wants to eliminate the 14th amendment -- to end “birthright citizenship”, and has called for attacks on the benefits of undocumented workers.
- Ron Paul would eliminate the student loan program, leaving students at the mercy of the banks, and despite the fact that the U.S. has fallen behind other developed nations in education.
Some Liberals say that Ron Paul holds “progressive views”. I think not.